Stay Price List
Our prices are PER PERSON and refer to a FULL BOARD for a minimum stay of 3 days.
Price List Stay + Thermal Cures
Our prices are PER PERSON and refer to a FULL BOARD stay in a standard double room.
- Application of mud and thermal bath
- Reaction massages 15′ with cream
- Medical examination for admission to the treatments
- A bathrobe for the treatments
Ozone treatment and tourist tax not included
Single room € 4,00 in addition per day
Each stay price includes:
- Use of the 2 thermal swimming pools (indoor and outdoor) with whirlpools body / neck, and therapeutic plantar path with river pebbles
- Kneipp path with hot and cold water
- Fitness corner
- Use of bicycles
- WiFi access
For short stays (less than 3 days):
- € 10 a person in addition for 1 day of board
- € 7 in addition for 2 days of board
The air conditioning required for a different period than 14/06 – 31/08 implies an extra charge of € 5 per day
On request it is possible to book the minibar in the room with a supplement of € 3 per day.
For 1/2 board there is a reduction of € 3 per day and per person.
Meals not consumed will not be deducted but it is possible, upon request, to replace them with a lunch paket.
Our hotel is dog-friendly
Your small-medium dogs are welcome!
We ask an extra charge of € 15 , for the sanitation of the room at the end of your stay.
Please be informed, that dogs will not have access to the restaurant, the swimming pools and the treatment department.
Our hotel fulfills the rules dictated by Federalberghi regarding the guidelines proposed by the articles contained in the project “Safe Reception” 2021 as follows.
- SPACING: throughout the hotel you must maintain a distance of at least 1 meter between all customers except your family or your room mates. In the area of the thermal pools a distance of 2 metres must be maintained between people.
- HAND HYGIENE: Wash your hands often with soap and water. It is strongly recommended to use the disinfectant gel that you will find in several points of the hotel.
- INDIVIDUAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT:
The use of masks is required by law in all common areas of the structure (except for the pool during swimming, for the restaurant, and the bar during drinks and in the thermal department during some treatments)
For the creation of some banners, the site includes photos downloaded from www.pexels.com according to the conditions of use.
How to reach us
Via Marzia, 47 – 35031 Abano Terme (PD)
We are located in the heart of Abano Terme at the entrance to the pedestrian area, exactly in the part with the most shops and restaurants.
By car: highway A4 Milano-Venezia, exit Padova Ovest or highway A13 Venezia-Bologna, exit Terme Euganee; then follow the street signs for Abano Terme.
Closest railway station: Terme Euganee (Bologna-Venezia line) 2 km; Padova (Milano-Venezia line) 10 km.
Closest airports: Venezia Marco Polo 45 km; Venezia Treviso 60 km; Verona 90 km.